Blaze, aka Barbara Lazarony–Chief Visionary Officer
I am a champion of Fire-Starters, Visionaries, and Luminaries who are ready to Blaze Brilliant Paths.
My name is Blaze Lazarony, and I help women “Blaze their Brilliant Paths” and manifest their big visions. That means I’m on a mission to help people, just like you– women entrepreneurs and solopreneurs, discover their unique Inner Spark, and live every day from their illuminated soul spaces — in both their lives and businesses.
I Believe in Intentions, Paths, and Light:
- I know your life and business are created on the firm foundation of your unique purpose and intention, both of which will serve as catalysts for transformation of the entire planet.
- I believe no one walks this path of life alone. Seeking support and guidance leads you to your goals faster and with more joy and ease.
- I trust that a strong, internal light will guide you to the next step on your path, and one-step at a time is the way forward.
The Beginning of my Journey
I wasn’t always lit from within. For more than 20 years, I worked in the fast-paced world of a Fortune 100 company. I managed $2.5 billion in sales in 42 retail locations across the United States. I was uber successful: a sassy job-title, a substantial income, and a large office that overlooked Market Street in San Francisco.
I created change, formed alliances with movers and shakers, and helped businesses excel. From the outside, everything looked perfect. Having all the trapping of modern-day success, I thought I was living the dream. But the truth is, I was living what America says is the dream.
I believed I was my job title. My identity was so enmeshed with my title as Senior Director that I didn’t know who I was without it.
Oh, I heard the whispers that something was missing, but I chose to ignore them.
I continued to run on a non-stop treadmill, becoming more and more tired every day and feeling off-center most of the time.
Then cancer arrived, shouting. That finally got my attention. I resigned from my fast-track life to take care of myself.
Cancer was the spark I needed to ignite the fire that changed my life.
When I walked away from my title, the prestige, and the office with a great view, I stumbled into a vast emptiness. I didn’t know who I was without my job and the symbols of success. The walls melted down. The cancer treatments took a lot out of me. I slipped into a deep depression, had panic attacks, and was riddled with overwhelming anxiety.
I sought support. It took me almost 6 years to get healthy. I relied on the help of modern and holistic medicine, therapy and coaching, generous hugs, and supportive listeners. I was determined to blaze a path to living a life that I had always wanted, even though I wasn’t exactly sure how to begin.
My Brilliant Words:
Learner. Seeker. Leader.Writer. Speaker. Healer. Coach.
My journey led me to become an Advanced Certified Transformational Life & Business Coach through training with Martha Beck and the Institute for Transpersonal Psychology. I was invited to be a guest lecturer for Ernst & Young’s Leadership Seminar, and I am a sought after speaker and workshop leader for topics ranging from business coaching to personal empowerment. I earned my certification as a journaling facilitator at The Therapeutic Writing Institute; I’m a published author of two books of poetry, and I support clients with their own Illuminated Creative Writing. I also earned my Certification in Hypnotherapy from the Science of Hypnopsychology and share Guided Light Intuitive Hypnotherapy to help clients quickly remove blocks that have held them back — sometimes for years.
I am Blaze: the candle to illuminate your darkness; the mirror to reflect your brilliant light.
My Fiery Lessons and Why they Matter to You:
- When I emerged from the depths of my personal darkness, I exposed a glowing inner joy that was full of cheerfulness, warmth, and a playful spirit, as well a strong commitment to help others light up their own inner knowing.
My clients consistently say I tell it like it is, with humor, joy, compassion, and a fierce unblinking honesty. As your life and business coach, I hold you accountable to your intention and vision, as well as illuminate your brilliance, so you can experience the full abundance of what you want and desire.
- After working in corporate for twenty years, as well as being the Executive Director for a non-profit; I discovered my love of entrepreneurship and my absolute joy for helping others to create luminous lives and businesses aligned with the “inner game” of who they are, rather than what the gurus tell them they “should be or do” as entrepreneurs and solopreneurs.
The truth is, the answers to life’s burning questions already live within you. I help you discover your own answers, and build a thriving business around your unique gifts, values, passions, and vision.
- I found my voice, my intuition, and my personal truths. One of my gifts is that I “see” clients on a deep level; that’s why I call myself a Chief Visionary Officer. I’ve had this unique intuitive ability of vision since I was a child; coupled with my tools as a life and business coach and hypnotherapist, it is a unique combination to help people get powerful results.
I can already see you living your big vision; it’s crystal clear to me. I can see you having fun, serving others, and making good money being exactly the person that you’ve always wanted to be. As your business coach, I help you to get from where you are now, to living your brilliant vision!
- I continue to do my work — I have my own life and business coaches, take classes, and dive deep into my learning my profession. Plus I’m committed to discovering who I am, what I want out of life as I continue to change and evolve, and I show others how to do the same. I once thought all the trappings of material success were what counted; now I know in the end, what matters is loving who you are being.
I can help you fall in love with you — the silly parts, the dark shadowy parts, and most especially your quirky parts. We’ll go deep. And together, we will build upon your self-love foundation and honor your unique gifts, talents, and way of being. And ultimately we’ll design your unique business with clarity and purpose — a brilliant and loving expression of you!
- I walk my own path every day: I grew up on a farm in Ohio and then found myself sitting in a fancy office chair in San Francisco, then a thyroid cancer diagnosis. Now I’m creating a life and business that lights me up every single day. I learned a lot along the way.
Right now, you may be having thoughts that are keeping you stuck and afraid to take the first step toward having a life and business that light you up. As your coach, I’ll share everything I have learned during our time together, the U-turns and dead ends, the ruts in the road — I bring it all!
- I believe that all of life is a journey, a path of discovering who we are and what we want in life before we die. And the truth is, we are all going to leave this earth one day—let’s enjoy every moment we have here and you won’t need to get cancer to learn my lessons!
With me at your side, you’ll get on your journey faster, with a spring in your step, and a smile on your face; you’ll know your best path to get you from here to there. Life is precious, let’s light it up together!
I’m committed to help you Blaze Your Brilliant Path…Are You Ready?
…and Let’s Blaze YOUR Brilliant Path Together!
(All Photos of Blaze Lazarony by Michelle Magdalena Maddox)